SRCWA would like to inform members of changes noted at the last meeting including:
- A new SRCWA president was elected, Bonny Swart-Attwood.
- The Secretary and Communications Director are stepping down effective May 1, 2017. Please review the following job descriptions and contact sturgeonRCWA@gmail.com to volunteer. (Should these positions not be filled prior to the May, 2017 meeting, secretarial duties will be performed by alternating directors and email fan-outs will discontinue until a new Communications Director is in place.)
- Attend 10 meetings per year and record minutes
- Take minutes and prepare agenda
- Some administrative duties
- Attend 10 meetings per year
- Process new memberships and keep records - sign up and coordinate with Membership person
- Send periodic (pre-prepared) email fan outs
- Experience with gmail accts an asset
- Zone directors for Zone 5 - Riviere Qui Barre, Zone 6 - Alcomdale/Mearns and Zone 9 - in the area of Hewitt Estates are still required. Being a Zone Director includes attending 10 meetings per year and being a liaison between your zone members and SRCWA board.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to meeting new member volunteers to help continue our successful crime watch program.
This message is made possible by the Sturgeon Rural Crime Watch Association in partnership with the Morinville RCMP.
If you have any information in respect to any crime or criminal activity, please call the Morinville RCMP at 780-939-4520 or Toll Free at 780-459-7689.